If you are considering a Phone Survey, we currently run 15 PC-based interviewing stations on a fully featured CATI system. This includes:
- Skip patterns and branching
- Randomization of question or response order
- Sample and quote management, including scheduling callbacks, recording of call dispositions, automatic time zone adjustment
- Quality assurance, including productivity reports and call monitoring
- Multi-lingual interviewing staff
How much will a telephone survey cost?
Telephone survey costs vary depending on a number of important characteristics of the survey. To find out how much your survey would cost, we would need to consider factors such as:
- The length and complexity of the questionnaire
- Geographic coverage
- The number of completed surveys desired
- The source of the sample
- Need for help with questionnaire design
- Need for help with data cleaning, analysis or report writing.